Friday, January 7, 2011

Addressing the topic

A few days ago I posted about wanting to do an up-cycling swap, and I have had a lot of people interested in participating. If you are planning on playing along please send me your address so I may pass it along to the person you'll be swapping with. Given the recent anthrax scare I think it's safe to say that anything having to do with a Tide detergent container should be off limits. If you are interested in participating but short on time you could certainly do a smaller project. This is more about recycling and making new friends than anything else, so don't stress and have fun.
My email is kanan454@gmail.com, for your own safety I ask that you send your address to my email rather than leaving it as a comment on my blog, which is open to public viewing.

Peace participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...