Monday, December 6, 2010

Lilliedale Holiday Boutique

I am so ecstatic to report that my sale was a success! We had a great turn out and I sold pretty much everything. I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of the boutique, this is definitely a long post so grab a cup of coffee and come on in...



Welcome to the Lilliedale Holiday boutique



 Help yourself to a bite to eat. For appetizers we have chicken salad cups with cranberries and pecans, Brie in croute, and  jalapeño artichoke dip. On the sweeter side we have cookies, vanilla bean cup cakes or red velvet cupcakes...mmm


Care for a drink,  would you prefer a Kahlua-nog or a cranberry martini?



Now that you have a little nosh and cocktail in hand lets look around, shall we?
Sweater Sleeve candle holders

Paper rose ornaments
 so pretty, and sold out so fast

antique sheet music balls, my personal favorite item in the sale


pretty paper stars

Birds nest tree topper


Victorian window chalk board

Birds nest chalk board

Photo frame

Silk flower tree and sweater stocking

Feathered bird tree

burlap wreath

Book page wreath

Peace book page wreath

the largest of the chalk boards

my favorite book page wreath


Antique sheet music ball

mixed media mantle picture

Red snowflake pillows

 
Linen pillows with a tiny tree embroidered in the corner
these are the only items that did not sell and I could't be happier because I really wanted them for myself

All in all things couldn't have gone better. I was not able to get photos of everything because we were busy and selling items right from the start. This week I am working on special orders placed at the sale and then I am off to spend part of the money on gifts for children in need. thank you for coming by and supporting my first venture in capitalism.

Oh yeah and I am linking this up to the brag Monday party at the Graphics Fairy. Karen at the Graphics Fairy is amazingly generous and has the best vintage graphics I've ever seen. If you've never been there you should check it out. I even get my blog layouts at her other site the Background Fairy.


Happy Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Merr, you have such a gift! The boutique looks so cozy and fabulous, and every single item is something I'd want in my home. I'm so glad it was a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are amazing! How can I get my hands on a Antique sheet music ball? Are you selling any of this online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for your sale being such a success. All items look fabulous and very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks wonderful! congrats to you for handling lifes curve balls so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what great stuff. I really love those vintage music balls too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful things!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I stopped by through the Graphic Fairy, I do love it there, but I seem to locve being here too. There was so much eye candy, I was drooling. I would have snapped so much of your stuff. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your sale.

    ReplyDelete

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...