Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Momma needs a good week

Okay so saying that last week was a bad week would be an understatement. My husband of over 4 years and I had our first fight EVER,I spent a day in the E.R., I went to my very young uncles funeral, I drove 3 1/2 hours with a headache so bad I could't see out of my right eye, and then I waited on very cranky tourists all weekend and got sent home early because I was too sick to stand. I know that everyone has a difficult life at times but it seems as though it was pouring bad news around here last week.

This week I refuse to let anything get me down. Plus I received very good news about my brother and his platelet count yesterday, YAY!

So tomorrow we are off to camp with all of our friends for the week.
Our car is packed, the German chocolate cupcakes are baked, and my purse is full of good books, about 10 pill bottles, and my sunglasses.

Peace, junk food and tubing on the river!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...