Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I've created a monster



So I made one of these a few years ago for myself when my oldest son was a baby. I have gotten so many comments on it through the years. When I found out that my oldest brother and his wife of 20 years were going to be having a baby I decided to make another. Here is a link for the tutorial I followed when I made the first one.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=45906.0

I think that polyester fur is yuckie so I decided to use a brightly colored towel instead.I prefer the cotton towel because it is also easier to wash. I also added lots of inside pockets to mine for bottles and snacks. I hope you try to make one also.

Peace don't forget to feed the monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...